Because democracy is not a spectator sport!
The League of Women Voters is a national nonpartisan organization that encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
The Andover/North Andover League focuses on topics directly impacting our communities.
Membership in the League is open to all women and men.
February 10, 2016 is the last day to register to vote for the March 1, 2016 Presidential Primary Election. Residents may also register online at http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ovr/
Changes to Voting Locations for 2016.
Andover voters will vote in three different locations for all 2016 elections as follows:
If you missed the Opioid Addiction Panel Discussion on September 29, you can
click here to view it now.
- Precincts 1 and 3 vote at the Senior Center on Whittier Court.
- Precincts 2, 4, 5, & 6 vote at Wood Hill Middle School Gymnasium, 333 High Plain Rd.
- Precincts 7, 7a, 8, 9 & 9a vote at the Andover High School Field House.
If you missed Planning Board 101 on October 8, you can click here to view it now.
What's New? Learn More
- Learn more about upcoming and recent League events in Andover and North Andover.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- List of upcoming meetings and events for the public and League members
The Bulletin Learn More
- The newsletter of the LWV of Andover/North Andover
League Projects Learn More
- Current and past projects of the LWV of Andover/North Andover
Elections and Voting Learn More
- How to register to vote ... When are the elections? ... and more
Contacting Officials Learn More
- How to contact your elected and appointed officials at the federal, state and local level.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Why Join the League? Learn More
- Why join our grassroots organization?
Sponsorships Learn More
- Become a sponsor of the League of Women Voters of Andover/North Andover
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
Community Links Learn More
- Links to other League of Women Voters and community websites
Local elections are coming up. Watch "Andover Candidates' Night" and "North Andover Candidates' Night" and remember to vote on March 25.